[Harp-L] Harry Pitch harmonicas under the hammer

Harry Pitch has decided to sell some harmonicas as he retires from professional playing.

I'm sure you all know Harry from his work with Cliff Richards, Petula Clark and Dusty Springfield, Frank Ifield (‘I remember you’), his hit 'Grooving with Mr Bloe’, and ‘The last of the summer wine’.  His biog is on these auction listings - which I think finish on sunday:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hohner-Toots-Mellow-Tone-Chromatic-Harmonica-ex-Harry-Pitch-lot-2-/121233255443?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Harmonicas_RL&hash=item1c3a10ac13

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hohner-Toots-Hard-Bopper-Chromatic-Harmonica-ex-Harry-Pitch-lot-1-/111235582784?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Harmonicas_RL&hash=item19e6284b40

Many thanks

Ben