[Harp-L] 20% off for 2 1/2 more weeks

Just a reminder that our annual 20% off sale will run for 2 1/2 more weeks, ending on New Years Eve. This refers to all merchandise currently listed on my web site, including a variety of harp mics, harps, guitars, amps, books, CDs, tubes, parts and accessories. Shop early for the best selection. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net

Pete Sheridan
Author,
"The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp"
"Affordable Axes And Cool Amps For The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player"
"Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica"

International Travel
Travel Guard Travel Insurance. Protect Yourself - Get A Quote.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/52abd27a8086e527a752dst02vuc