Re: [Harp-L] Re: Using an RP in a live situation

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:22 PM, martin oldsberg
<martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I also like warm sound with chorus, a bit in the Mickey Raphael vein

I use the RP355 to create the Mickey Raphael sound of tremolo harps.
 Chorus is a moving filter sweep which I don't care for on harp.

But a slight DETUNE (up + or down -) creates a standing wave that sounds
like two reeds beating slightly out of perfect tuning, like a tremolo harp.
I set the mix at 50%, equal level for original and Detuned signals combined.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success