Re: [Harp-L] what position/tuning to play this song

Thanks Richard.  I actually am a huge fan of special tunings, play mostly
brendan's power tunings.  Figured out how to solder re-tune this summer on
some old harps (and thanks to Richard Sleigh's kit + guidance),  now I can
re-tune my retail richters to powerdraw without having to pay a bunch of
$$$ for good powerdraw harps.

I don't mind retuning, but yes I would prefer to avoid it unless I'm going
to really dive into a tuning.  I'm still developing my technique with
powerdraw.

Thank you so much for your wisdom and guidance, sir.