[Harp-L] Re: Using an RP in a live situation

martin oldsberg wrote:
<I was quite taken aback recently when I, for the first time in years, brought out my Green Bullet and discovered that it, contrary <to my expectations, actually increased volume on some of your dirtier patches. A pleasant surprise. (I shelved that GB after too <many feedback sessions.) That was welcome.

I'm not surprised.  I design my patches for maximum volume before feedback, and the RPs give you a lot to work with where that's concerned.  I think many players would find that they can get louder before feedback with an RP, and can get more consistent tone from the rig at any volume level.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick