[Harp-L] Using an RP in a live situation

Richard and you other guys who use the Digitech RP pedal:

Suppose you´re in a situation like I am every now and then where you want a mainly clean, warm sound -- the band plays some sort of country stuff -- have you found any use for the RP pedal in that context?

I´m trying to tweak mine right now, sacrificing a couple of Richard´s reverb/delay patches but I ain´t there, not by a long shot.
"Go straight to the PA then."
No, too harsh (a fabulously crappy PA) -- and also I want to use the reverb from the pedal, that is a quality effect.

/Martin