Re: [Harp-L] Tim Moyer

They didn't refer to Tim's website as "Working Man's Harps" for nothing. Get Well Soon Tim!!! At the dawn of customizers, Tim was a very affordable diatonic that played like butter str8 out of the box. I got a few from Tim in the early 2000.....& they played just as fine now as they did then. I really admirred the classic "T-Bone". It utilized a Special 20
Comb, & SP20 cover plates...but
Wielded the richer Marine Band Reedplates....& the micropore.
I had a few other models, but for my Bang 4 The Buck....i still find the T-Bone hard to beat. When Tim closed shop many years back i was fortunate to find a fresh & inspired customizer from Kansas City
Named Joe Spiers. Highly recommended! On the Mend Tim! Stop running a while!