[Harp-L] ChromaBenders now in Six Keys

I now have my unique ChromaBender model in six keys: C, D, F, G, A, Bb

The ChromaBender is an all-bending 12 hole harp in Solo tuning made out of a
chromatic, but with no slide. Instead it has 12 x-reeds inside to allow you
to get full chromatic scales in all three octaves through interactive-reed
bending alone (the same type of easy bend as on a diatonic).

Key C was tough to draw bend on hole 12, but the lower keys are easier
through the range. However first-octave bends on the low D are a challenge!
Here is an introduction to the instrument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsFSoabh-SE

Brendan Power
WEBSITES: www.brendan-power.com ● www.x-reed.com
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/BrendanPowerMusic