Re: [Harp-L] home recording

I don't know what version of Audacity is being used but mine (v. 1.3.11-beta) allows you to export to a couple of dozen formats and bit depths. I'm on a Mac with OS X 10.8 and don't know if that makes a difference. I just checked their website and I may have to upgrade.

Like Joel said, it's not a complicated audio recording program. I also use Pro Tools which is much more complicated and has a zillion more features.