[Harp-L] Re: Tim Moyer

Wow, sorry to hear this, Tim is indeed one of the good guys. I have a Marine Band or two that he did for me and they are great harps. Being a runner myself, I'm especially sorry to hear of the stroke. I'll send him a card but please pass along my regards to him and best wishes for a fast and full recovery.

Bob Loomis
Concord CA

PT Gazell Wrote:
"I am sure a lot of you might already know that Tim Moyer
 suffered a stroke
 last month the day after his 56th birthday. I did not. I
 found out today. It
 flat threw my for a loop. I mean the guy is a marathon
 runner and to look at
 him you would swear you could bounce a quarter off his
 stomach. I just got off the phone with Tim and he is able to
 communicate very well.
 He is currently in rehab. The stroke affected his left arm
 and leg. The arm
 is worse than the leg. The outlook is good for a near full
 recovery. He is
 able to use his right hand to play the harmonica which is
 very good for his
 recovery as he is forced to remember all the gymnastics we
 do with our
 months to get all the crazy false notes we get. Cards and other goodies can be sent to:
 Tim Moyer
 960 HWY 39
 Ingram, TX. 78025

 (snip)