Re: [Harp-L] home recording

Hi Larry,

I re-read your post and saw that the question related to bit depth and not sample rate. As Hunter said, 24 bit depth sampling is the conventional pro depth and it is reduced to 16 bits for CDs. Could it be that there is confusion between same rate and bit depth?  (Beyond my own confusion which is obvious).

Brad