Re: [Harp-L] nb of B Radical produced

Serial numbers are not a reliable guide to the number of items produced.

I'm not saying that Harrison did so but it is common practice to start the numbers at a large odd number, to insert gaps in the series, and to otherwise encode them.  This is done to obfuscate production rates and/or to give an exaggerated impression of market success.

Vern