[Harp-L] Suzuki and Hohner Harmonicas For Sale, Raising Funds

Hello Harp-L-ers,

On  Monday I posted links to two harmonicas that I have on eBay right now.
 I am selling these to raise funds which will be used to purchase a milling
machine.  You might ask, "George, what will you do with the milling
machine?"  To that question I will answer, "My primary use will be to
mill custom combs for chromatic harmonicas to refurbish old Hohner 280 and
Chromonica III wood comb chromatics, and to replace certain aluminum
combs where corrosion is a problem."

To raise funds for the purchase of this milling machine, I am taking offers
on the following items:

Suzuki SDB-39 Orchestral Double Bass with attached HMB-1 Mic
http://r.ebay.com/Xnil7a
Suzuki BCH-48 Ensemble Bass Chord Harmonica http://r.ebay.com/nRtVyi
Suzuki S-32 Soprano Melodion
Hohner Piano 27 Melodica
Hohner 267 Chord Harmonica (several to choose from)

Any questions?  Please email me off-list.

Thanks,
George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*