[Harp-L] new harmonica player/need instruction

Hi,

I am new to this list. I am a blind person wanting to learn to play the
harmonica by ear since I cannot read tablature. Is there anyone in
Fairfield, CA, zip code 94534, who could give me audio instruction? Do any
of you offer an email or Internet course that would be in audio format?

I love to hear others play the harmonica and I hope I can improve greatly.

Thanks

Lauren

*	To think that I know what's best for anyone else is to be out of my
business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is
tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what's right for me? That is my only
business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.

~ Byron Katie  <http://www.entheos.com/quotes/by_teacher/Byron%20Katie> from
Loving What Is
<http://www.entheos.com/philosophersnotes/notes/all/Loving-What-Is>

For my new book go to: