Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2013 numbers?

   Well Bob, when I got there early Thursday afternoon, nothing was left
but odd sizes.  And I was a little irritated about it, so maybe a bit of
that carried over into my post.  I should have mentioned that there was one
small tee left that probably would have fit a 90 lb person.  The guy tried
to hard sell me the extra large and it was easily twice as wide as I was.
I'm 170lbs these days, so I genuinely thought the tee was appropriate for
somebody 300 lbs.  I can fit into some X-large tees myself, but this one
wasn't even close.  Didn't intend to offend anybody by the remark, was just
describing the size of the tee left.  Probably could have done that another
way, so I'm going to apologize to you and the list for being descriptively
insensitive.

Mick Zaklan