Re: [Harp-L] Vertical Dyslexia

I use the tab fonts that are available from Winslow Yerxa.
http://www.angelfire.com/music2/harmonicainfo/products/purchase.htm#buyfont
I use Fletch a fair amount, it's the one for diatonic.
Turns out staff notation isn't that hard to read for chromatic, but I do
still like Chromatic Sans, just don't use it a lot anymore.
Gary
PS He is now President of SPAH, so if you invest in these fonts, you are
supporting the future of harmonica LOL

--
Gary