Re: [Harp-L] Keeping spare reeds

One way is to have spare reed plates with the key of the plate written on them. The you can scavenge good reeds from a plate that may otherwise only have 1 or 2 bad reed.
Another is to remove them and keep them in a plastic divided box such as used by jewelry makers. The boxes usually have from a dozen to 2 dozen small compartments. Which you can mark.