Re: [Harp-L] Vertical Dyslexia

Lizzie, I think you've identified one of the inherent problems of harmonica
tablature: how do you translate in and out to up and down. But I don't like
tab anyway.

Barrett's system has the virtue of "type-ability" and relative simplicity
and he always pairs it with notation, which I prefer to read.

As far as recommending a trick for other systems, why not score them out
with a Barrett-style tab line beneath the notes? Or just learn it by ear
and skip the tab altogether?

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com