RE: [Harp-L] Thanks to all who helped make the 2013 SPAH Convention such a success!

Well done Winslow :) ...

Thank you to all of those who made possible the success of this convention ! You included of course :)

I added a selection of my pictures on Facebook JP, Yourself with Elizabeth Atkison, and some other :)
http://minilien.fr/a0misq

Patrice Rayon
PS: If someone don't want to appear please tell me (and which picture)