[Harp-L] Thanks to all who helped make the 2013 SPAH

Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

".Guitarists Eric Noden and Jimi Lee, who were always available to accompany
performers of all ages and styles. Jimi also ran his own

jam. .I have the terrible feeling that I'm forgetting someone and thereby
doing an injustice."

Great job, Winslow.  But to your necessarily incomplete list I must add
guitarist DAM RUPPA.  Dan, as usual, was hanging out and playing seemingly
24 hrs a day in the hallways and around, always willing to get a jam going
with virtuosi and newbies alike.  Dan also "ran" the late night blues jam
with Joe and Eric.  The man just can't stop playing, which is a great thing
for SPAH.  Dan is a fine harp player in his own right, but an excellent
guitar accompanist, always throwing interesting songs out, and a real asset
to the convention.

Fred S