Re: [Harp-L] SPAH convention locations.

I'd love to be involved, but I live in Vancouver, which I don't think would
be a good choice; the hotels here are expensive, we're too far from major
population centres and, besides, many Americans don't have passports.

I think New Orleans would be a great location, if there's a local group
willing to step up.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com