Re: [Harp-L] SPAH

Have to say the Hotel and staff I felt did a great job ....we all felt welcome from doorman,
Desk staff to restaurant help.
Meeting rooms were ample....I'm sure there were snags that popped up and that Winslow and the other SPAH staff and volunteers made them invisible to the majority of the members.

YMHO

Mike Wilbur