[Harp-L] Re: harps with horns

Martin,
No effect on the horn parts, just a killer old Supro cranked up to give the
nice ringing tube overtones. The solos have an effect the engineer found,
some kind of chorus-y flange that I loved when I recorded it, hated later,
and now like quite a lot after not hearing it for a few years...funny how
that works.

--
Later,
Rosco