From: Chesper Nevins [mailto:chespernevins@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:41 AM
To: h-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Chrom in Dixieland front line

This question was inspired by the "harps with horns" thread.

Does anyone have an opinion on how chromatic (somewhat amplified, of
course) best blends with the typical trumpet / clarinet / trombone front
line of a Dixieland group?

Does the chrom typically replace one of these horns?

I have played with these types of groups once or twice as a guest, and never
quite felt like I found a good blend of harp and horns.

Jason