Re: [Harp-L] Is Kaboom still safe?

It's crazy how conventions form.

I'm a relatively new harp player, and when I wanted to learn how to clean
my instrument...I did what anybody would do:  googled it, saw Jasons'
video, and bought some purple kaboom.

I will say that the rinse + alchohol afterwards will probably get rid of
any kaboom residue when done properly.  I do the rinse like a 2nd cleaning.