Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner ARTIST SETUPS at SPAH

Thanks for posting this info, Adam. It was just a bit confusing but seems
most logical, once explained.

This is exactly what I wished to know. Sorry I didn't get the chance to
meet you at SPAH. Perhaps next year?

Best, Elizabeth

"
Hello Elizabeth, Yes indeed I was the one hunched over my  workbench
working like a dog haha

To answer your question about the "Artist" in our new  Artist Setup
program, ANYONE, being beginners all the way through professionals,  can order one
of these harps, or get their harps set up. We call them "Artitst  Setups"
because I based the six different options based on the most common ways  I set
the harps for various Hohner Artists (Bob Dylan, Kim Wilson, Mickey
Raphael, etc.) Again This option is for ANYONE and EVERYONE who has $20 and want
their harps to be exactly what they want.

I've heard this confusion from a few people. I hope this  clears things up.

Here's the link again for anyone interested in our new  and exciting
service. <http://www.hohnershop.com/artist-setups/>

If there are any more questions feel absolutly free to  contact me via
email.

Thanks,

C. Adam Hamil
HOHNER CERTIFIED Free Reed  Technician