Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner ARTIST SETUPS at SPAH

Hello Elizabeth, Yes indeed I was the one hunched over my workbench working
like a dog haha

To answer your question about the "Artist" in our new Artist Setup program,
ANYONE, being beginners all the way through professionals, can order one of
these harps, or get their harps set up. We call them "Artitst Setups"
because I based the six different options based on the most common ways I
set the harps for various Hohner Artists (Bob Dylan, Kim Wilson, Mickey
Raphael, etc.) Again This option is for ANYONE and EVERYONE who has $20 and
want their harps to be exactly what they want.

I've heard this confusion from a few people. I hope this clears things up.

Here's the link again for anyone interested in our new and exciting
service. <http://www.hohnershop.com/artist-setups/>
If there are any more questions feel absolutly free to contact me via
email.

Thanks,

C. Adam Hamil
HOHNER CERTIFIED Free Reed Technician