[Harp-L] AER Combo 60

I have an original series AER Combo 60 acoustic instrument/mini PA for sale.  Perfect for needing a clean sounding amp for personal stage monitor or as a compact PA for small to medium venues.  Two inputs for either two instruments or one instrument and a vocal mic. I've also used it with a small mixer in front for multiple vocals or any situation requiring more than one input.  4 built in digital effects. 60 super efficient watts.  Comes with padded cover.  $695 plus shipping.  I also have the AER AG-8 matching powered monitor for sale.  Please contact off list.