Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 50th

There are many ways 365 even 366 days a year to help preserving the harmonica.
Even for people who are not good player even player at all, but who knows about the subject and trying as much as possible opened to the planet without any boundaries, such as continent, country, even style of music or other...

I decided to become a member of SPAH about 2 years ago because I think the subject is interesting (I am for diversity) and also I try to bring my small participation trying to get people curious and search further more...
Here: http://www.harmonicacontact.com/

I really had a Great time in St Louis this year... even if at the begining I was a bit lost among so many great people and players, in love with this instrument :) ... Also not my mother language, so the effort was more difficult, but I thing the coming thing to new people is that the two last days where you can discover all the precious contacts you could make, perhaps already to be listened or read a bit more about on HARP-L... and trying to do more again, share more again, and perhaps help some people to discover more again also things far from their home...

Sometime if that can help to create some links across the world I am happy ! Also very happy everytime I discover someone trying to do the same... No competition, just sharing, and having fun and feel happy of that...

Patrice Rayon