[Harp-L] Anchorage

I played at the Taproot with Yngvil Vatn Guttu on Trumpet, John Damberg on vibes and six others.  It was a night that we played nothing but jazz originals and had to sight read 'em. Was a blast.  Also gigged with Rama Isha.  You guys have some great musicians in Anchorage.

Stryker

<We also have two blues jams in Anchorage - on the same night unfortunately.
Sundays at both the Taproot and at Blues Central.  I've largely stopped
attending due to the extreme volume and increased damage to my already
damaged hearing.  Too bad though.  At Taproot, I was able to stay on stage a
good part of the time.  It was only occasionally that another harp player
was there.

I wonder if we have crossed paths Bob.

.....Pete in Alaska>