Re: Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Pocket full of Soul Kickstarterappeal

"Jftr, I'm a pretty good judge of
character".

Jftr? That tweaks my response neurons.

Or, perhaps, simply judgmental, since it's your own "record" you're referring to. To be fair, people usually use others for references, if they desire credibility.

I had a boss once that said the same thing, of himself. He was a lousy judge of character, imo, and that of others.

I don't even know these guys. I'm just sayin'. No one knows who's a "good judge of character", except maybe the "characters" themselves, given an honest and thorough self-examination. It gets complicated.

EVERYONE has filters, biases, etc., whether they like to admit it or not. Even me. : ) But what each one perceives as "their own opinion" is actually a filtered, biased view, and not the way others may see the same person or situation, in every case.

And by the way, I'm the only one here with an unbiased viewpoint, and a good judge of character.

Robert the Great,
harmonica player, that is

----- Original Message ----- From: <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>