[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Pocketful of Soul, the Kickstarter Campaign, Last Word.

Anyone who wants to throw their money down as a gift to the producers in support of this film is welcome to do so, however much they choose to throw down.

Anyone who wants to give their songs away free to these producers or any other(s) is welcome to do so.  I don't give my songs away for free, and I don't advise other artists to do so.

I repeat: what's been offered so far is predatory by the standards of any deal I've seen before.  Period.  I appreciate that that's of no importance to someone who's never licensed or sold their intellectual property and never will.  But it's important to artists, now and in future.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick