[Harp-L] There Are Multiple Elizabeths -- Collect a Set!

I really hate to belabor this, but once again I have learned through an off-list exchange that some list participants -- of years’ standing, even -- still have not registered the fact that there are two different Elizabeths who post to this list, despite the fact that I have long been signing my posts as ‘Elizabeth H. (aka “Tin Lizzie”)’, while the other Elizabeth signs her posts as ‘Elizabeth’.

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

I have changed the name that appears in the header, and after this post I will sign using only my stage name.  Friends and admirers (should I be fortunate enough to have any) will track the change.  Others are encouraged to let Tin Lizzie begin posting with a clean slate.

ObHarp:  Elizabeth Atkison -- yet another Elizabeth in SPAH, who, to the best of my knowledge, has never posted to this list -- did an absolutely outstanding job as convention director for SPAH 2013.  She had planned to step down, but the person who was supposed to shadow her last year dropped out of the picture, and instead of stepping down she stepped up to the plate and delivered yet another outstanding convention experience.  She richly deserves the heartfelt thanks of all who attended.

Tin Lizzie (The poster formerly knowns as ‘Elizabeth H. (aka “Tin Lizzie”)')