[Harp-L] Playing through the PA

Recently on Adam Gussow's Modern Blues Harmonica forum there has been a
very good discussion about using a single pedal and the PA:  SM57 --> Pedal
--> PA.

The videos have been impressive.  In particular I like the Lone Wolf Octave
pedal, the Tech21 Blonde, and the Lone Wolf HarpBreak, all used
separately..  ...and I usually don't care for pedal-only tone.  But these
were quite good.  Just add a touch of delay or 'verb on the PA channel and
you are good to go.

Here is a link to a video demo of the Tech21 Blonde:
http://youtu.be/nRm3uR61pjE

-Rick Davis