Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo DVD

I bought the video years ago. He does cover u-blocking. In fact, that is
how I found out he was a u-blocker. A surprise to me.

It's been a while since I viewed it, but I remember him also covering reed
gapping to improve a harp's action, rhythm studies, and breath control.
It is well worth the time and the dime. Lots of great tips from one of the
greats.

Eric