Re: [Harp-L] Draw 2 vs Blow 3 (diatonic)

Exactly Rick!  A great example of using the "2D-3B-Bounce" !

The 3B is also great to help let out some air after all the inhale/draw notes.

Listen to the beginning of Doc Watson's "Freight Train Boogie":

http://youtu.be/-hPcO4pYxlo

Neal Pattman's song "Shortnin' Bread" came up on my iPod this morning while on my daily walk...  another good example:

http://youtu.be/in8o89_RNlk

And two of my favorite harp guys, Madcat Ruth and Richard Sleigh, playing "Georgie Buck":

http://youtu.be/oigfUGCltU0

So don't ignore the 3B... use it !

And if you "paddy richterfy" a harp you loose the "bounce", but open another useful door.

Ken H in OH