[Harp-L] Pocket full of Soul Kickstarter appeal

Folks-

I am posting this on behalf of the producer of the upcoming harp documentarty Pocket Full of Soul, who is appealing for Kickstarter funding for this project.

Glenn Weiser
Web: www.celticguitarmusic.com

Glenn:

I am writing for some assistance.  I am the Producer of Pocket Full of
Soul.  We just launched a Kickstarter campaign and could use some
support for this harmonica film.  We only have three weeks left.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1716059712/pocket-full-of-soul-the-harmonica-documentary

Will you help spread the word? Please send emails to your fans, update on
Facebook, tweet, whatever.  We really need the support.

Our website is www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com

Thank you,

Todd