Re: [Harp-L] Pucker playing

Next thing is to try the tongue block, Tony. If you are a 'tongue' player,
then you might find
the tongue block a good half-way point. I mean to say, you are still using
your tongue to
feel your way. Pucker is good for a horn sound, tongue block is more of a
keys sound
(mouth ORGAN) With the block, you can play great chord rhythms; you can
tongue switch melodically,
and you can get more harmonies.
I have never taken to the U block method, and can't see any advantages in
it, other than 'if it works for you, good!
The discussion of U blocking on harp-l, however, has made me see that I do,
in spite of my reservations about that technique, in fact use it
frequently, on holes 8-10.
I'm not sure why. Probably because the notes are 'littler', and need close
attention.
RD