Re: [Harp-L] Best PA setting to play with band

Depends on the room. My rule (in general) is grab as much bass as you can,
set the mids just 30%-50%, and set the highs at about 30%. Since the mic is
wireless, go out into the house, stand in the middle of the room or
wherever the main area of listeners will be, and adjust to taste for tone,
projection, etc.

Another bit of advice: Write down the settings you like. People running the
board may have a different idea about what sound is good for you. Check the
board settings to see if they are being changed once they have been set.

If there is one, why the heck the person running the board can't add an
in-board PA effect like delay or reverb is beyond me.

Just my 2 cents.