[Harp-L] RE: SPAH

I thought exactly the same all during the concert... Jim Hoke is absolutely a Fabulous musician !
The wife the Charly McCoy answered me the same: that he is also a good harmonica player when I mentionned that to her

I have been very happy as well to find so many great players and actors of the harmonica there, that I used to see on YouTube, Internet, in magazines... but being able to Jam with them, see them playing for real, exchange together about the instrument etc...
Yes ! Coming from far away for such experience is not such a great effort regarding all the souvenirs, and the made contacts.

Patrice
http://www.harmonicacontact.com/