[Harp-L] Huntersounds patch set for Digitech RP500 now available, RP1000 coming soon

Hi all,

The Huntersounds patch set for Digitech RP500 is now available at hunterharp.com and Rockin' Ron's.  This set includes 50 original patches for harmonica players, including sounds adapted from my RP355 patch set, plus new sounds that include a set of Tweed Deluxe "clean" patches and some very cool pitch-shifted sounds.  The retail price is $50 (one dollar per patch).  Check out Rockin' Ron's or http://hunterharp.com/store for more information.

I've acquired an RP1000, the top of the line RP, and am busily developing patches for it.  Expect to see this set this fall. The RP1000 includes an "amp loop" feature that allows you to bring your favorite amp directly into the RP, where you can add FX to it.  Like the RP500, the 1000 also has an external FX loop, plus dedicated footswitches that make it easier to change sounds rapidly and accurately.  Both these boxes are plenty cool.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick