Re: [Harp-L] Parking for the Blues Blow-Off Tuesday, August 13/ Now SPAH update

I am glad I didn't make you mad, pushing you to the limit--all in good fun.
I especially liked the Simon and Garfunkel thing, I got to sing the Paul
Simon part while Scotty held down the melody--and she had never played it
before!
The trick is to forget you are playing, and just concentrate on letting the
music come thru.
Gary