Re: [Harp-L] power draw question for harpking users

The specs say that it draws 150 watts which, by itself, should not have been a problem.  Adding it to a circuit that had a bunch of other stuff already plugged in may have been the "last straw".  Because the lender preceded you on the program, his amp was probably already plugged in or used less power.

The input power circuit would not know which output phase you set.  Flipping the phase-shifter sw would not have helped.  Unplugging something would probably have helped.

Vern