-----Original Message-----
From: Aongus MacCana <amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx>

This is only of academic interest to me really, as I am too old and too far
away to ever make it to SPAH.

However what the heck Joe? Must you keep tabs on all the harmonica players
who are getting old, "past it" and even actually "popping the clogs"?

I am 76 already and can't even bend - much less play the harmonica to my own
satisfaction. I don't need to be reminded that I am near the front of the
queue in the "Departure Lounge".

I have just taken delivery of the Michael Peloquin DVD set and hope that I
won't find the suggested techniques beyond me (senile dementia and all
that!)

Having said all that, your down to earth (and sometimes caustic)
contributions usually cheer me up.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana