Re: [Harp-L] SPAH

Wezo, we'll miss you.
Jerry
-----Original Message-----
From: mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2013-08-11 08:24:41 GMT
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH

Greeting Harp-L ers..Dale and I at Megatone Amps will not be at SPAH this year.   We had some hard decisions to make about whether we'd come or not and at this time we kinda have a full plate and just can't swing it.   We've had a lot of emails and phone calls wondering if we were coming and we're real sorry that we can't make it.   I've always had a blast hanging with all you guys there and I know that you'll all have a most excellent time at the 50th SPAH Convention.   There have been a couple of Harp Amp Companies go by the wayside in the last year or two (and that's sad), but I assure you that we are going strong and will continue doing what we do over here.   Bad Ass player and Owner/Instructor of bluesharp.com --David Barrett is an Endorsee of our amps and I believe that he'll be there. If you have any direct questions about our amps, please feel free to ask David. I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you all about them.
We hope all you folks have a great and successful convention.   We'll be here if you need us.
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com

Thanks Jerry