RE: [Harp-L] Electro Harmonix POG2

Hello Mike,Like you, I bought one a few months ago on a whim and even though I have not made it a part of my set up yet, I can see that it has a lot of possibilities. It took a few hours of knob turning to figure it out ( I hate reading instructions) and after I got the hang of the stuff on the right side (the octave stuff is simple) I started getting some seriously good sounds and proceeded to make my own presets. I put it in line with an old Boss chorus pedal and that worked pretty good for a leslie sound. Just work with it. I think you will like it. Good luckBW