[Harp-L] mic for sale

Hello Fellow Harpers!  I have a beautiful harp mic for sale....It is an Ultimate 545 modded by Greg Heumann.....It has the Bulletizer installed, for maximum comfort...You can see this mic on Greg's website at:  blowsmeaway.com .....Click on:  ULTIMATE SERIES MICS....This mic is in near-mint condition....This mic has a wonderful sound, and is lightweight and very comfortable to hold and cup....The price is $250.00 delivered CONUS via Priority Mail Insured....Please contact me at   effress@xxxxxx   for more info. and photos...Thanks,  Craig