Re: [Harp-L] Butterfield....

Good Ol Augusta Heritage in Elkins, that's where I ran into Phil Wiggins who really inspires
Us to...." turn loose " my words not Phil's
This year again with Phil and Jay Summerour who is a fun talented Harp Man at Centrum in Port Townsend Washington.
Those two guys are from Washington D.C. Area.....Grant Dermody is from Seattle area

Grant Dermody who is another super Harp guy / teacher is at both venues also.....just sayin

I was not paid for these statements.

Mike Wilbur