RE: [Harp-L] Amp troubleshooting

Not to be too fussy, but you have a Harpgear 35.  Rather than posting here, I think your best bet is to shoot an email to Brian Purdy at Harpgear.   I'm an owner of two Harpgear amps, including an HG35.  They're awesome.  Brian stands behind his work and will most certainly help you with your difficulties--go back to the guy who built the amp and I'm sure he'll help you out.  Good luck!

John