[Harp-L] Harp L : A few items for sale

I have a few items for sale. I accept Paypal. All prices are in UK pounds. If you're interested send me an email

An Astatic T3 mic with two connectors and two elements. It has a superb Shure 99S556 element fitted and has a screw on connector on it as well. It also comes with the original connector and an old brush crystal element. That element is not very strong, but could be ok for recording or for very low volume gigs. The T3 is a really cool looking mic and sounds superb. It's smaller in diameter than a JT30 or Shure 520, making it very easy to cup. The price is £160 plus shipping worldwide (free shipping in the UK).

A Shure 520D shell (no element). This shell is in very good condition and has an original Shure gasket fitted. It's ideal for any mic project you have on the go. The price is £50 plus shipping worldwide.

An Astatic MC151 crystal element. It's not full strength, but still has quite a bit of life left in it. Very cool old school crystal tone. The picture doesn't show the gasket, but the original gasket will be included in the sale. The price is £60 plus shipping worldwide.

Pictures of the items are available here: http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/kingleyharp/library/?sort=3&page=1